Prices are tax included
This adapter by Delock enables you to connect a serial device via the 4 pin pin header connector (RX and TX) with the GPIO interface of your Raspberry Pi by using the included cable. Then configure your system according to the requirement.
1 x Sub-D 9 pin male RS-232
1 x 4 pin pin header
• Supported baud rate up to 230 Kb/s
• Level shifter from RS-232 3.3 V to 5 V on Raspberry Pi
• Supported input voltage: 2.7 V ~ 5.25 V
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 48 x 43 x 16 mm
• OS independent, no driver installation necessary
• A free pin header connector
• USB connection cables
• Cable pin header 4 pin > 5 pin
• White Box
No customer reviews for the moment.