Prices are tax included
Warning: Last items in stock!
This cable by Delock enables the connection between devices, e.g. a monitor, with HDMI connector to a DisplayPort interface.
The cable offers an active conversion, thus it is also suitable for graphics cards that are not capable of outputting DP++ signals.
1 x DisplayPort male >
1 x HDMI-A male
• Signal direction: DisplayPort input > HDMI output
• Chipset: Parade PS176
• DisplayPort 1.2 and High Speed HDMI specification
• Cable gauge: 28 AWG
• Cable diameter: ca. 7.2 mm
• Contacts gold-plated
• Active cable, for graphics cards with DP and DP++ output
• Transmission of audio and video signals
• Resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz
(depending on the system and the connected hardware)
• Supports 3D displays (1080p @ 120 Hz)
• Supports HDCP 1.3
• Supports Eyefinity
• 2 x ferrite core
• Colour: black
• Length incl. connectors: ca. 1 m
• A free DisplayPort female
• DisplayPort to HDMI cable
• Zip poly bag
No customer reviews for the moment.
Use this module to ask more info or quotation for this item