Prices are tax included
This adapter by Delock enables the connection of a DisplayPort monitor to a free HDMI interface of a PC or laptop. The adapter will be connected to the HDMI connector of the PC or laptop and connected with an existing DisplayPort cable.
In case of signal disturbances such as image flickering, the USB power cable included in the package content should be connected.
1 x HDMI-A male
1 x USB Type Micro-B female (5 V power supply)
1 x DisplayPort female
• Chipset: Lontium LT6711A
• DisplayPort 1.2 and High Speed HDMI specification
• Signal direction: HDMI input > DisplayPort output
• Resolution up to 3840 x 2160 @ 60 Hz (depending on the system and the connected
• Transmission of audio and video signals
• Supports HDCP 1.4 and 2.2
• Supports HDR
• Supports 3D displays
• Colour: black
• Cable length without connectors: ca. 24 cm
• A free HDMI-A female
• Monitor with a free DisplayPort interface
• Adapter HDMI to DisplayPort
• USB Type Micro-B to Type-A cable, length ca. 1 m
• Retail Box
No customer reviews for the moment.
Use this module to ask more info or quotation for this item