Prices are tax included
Warning: Last items in stock!
This converter by Delock changes the M.2 key A or key E interface into a Mini PCIe interface. Different Mini PCIe modules with USB and PCIe signals can be inserted in the converter. On the M.2 key A or key E interface can be used e.g. WLAN, Bluetooth, GNSS, 3G, HSPA and NFC modules. Further it is possible to use both functions of a module which has e.g. WLAN and Bluetooth.
1 x 59 pin M.2 key A+E male >
1 x Mini PCIe slot
• PCI Express Rev. 1.1
• Interface: PCIe + USB
• Form factor M.2: 2230
• Form factor Mini PCIe: half size and full size
• Suitable for M.2 slot with key A or key E based on PCIe and USB
• Operating temperature: 0 °C ~ 80 °C
• Dimensions (LxWxH):
M.2 board: ca. 30 x 22 x 3 mm
Mini PCIe board: ca. 69 x 45 x 6 mm
• OS independent, no driver installation necessary
• One free M.2 key A or key E slot
• Converter board M.2
• Mini PCIe board
• 3 x flat cable, length ca.: 1 x 10 cm, 1 x 20 cm, 1 x 30 cm
• User manual
• Retail Box
No customer reviews for the moment.
Use this module to ask more info or quotation for this item