Prices are tax included
The PCI Express card by Delock expands your PC by two M.2 slots as well as two SATA connectors. You can connect up to two M.2 modules in format 22110, 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230 and even connect up to two SSDs or HDDs. Therefor the card provides you different possible combination for RAID.
Furthermore the card offers a hyperduo function. With this function you can combine an SSD and an HDD to use the advantages of both data mediums. The speed of an SSD and the capacity of an HDD.
• Connector: internal:
2 x 67 pin M.2 key B slot
2 x SATA 6 Gb/s 7 pin female
1 x PCI Express x4, Rev. 2.0
1 x 4 pin power connector for additional power supply
• Interface: SATA
• Supports M.2 modules in format 22110, 2280, 2260, 2242 and 2230
with key B or key B+M based on SATA
• Maximum height of the components on the module: 1.5 mm
application of double-sided assembled modules supported
• Data transfer rate up to 6 Gb/s
• Supports RAID 0, 1, 10, HyperDuo Virtual Disk (Safe / Capacity)
• Windows Vista/Vista-64/7/7-64/8/8-64/8.1/8.1-64, Linux Kernel 3.2.0
• PC with one free PCI Express x4, x8, x16, x32 slot
• PCI Express card
• Low profile bracket
• 2 x fixing screw
• Driver CD
No customer reviews for the moment.