Prices are tax included
Warning: Last items in stock!
The GPS receiver with u-blox 6 SuperSence® chipset can receive WAAS and EGNOS data besides GPS. The MD6 universal connector enables the connection of optional USB or serial connecting cables. The NL-622MP GPS receiver is especially designed for installation on a white ground (boat, camper, bus etc.) It is unremarkable and fits into the vehicle concept due to its housing design.
• u-blox 6 GPS SuperSense® high performance chipset
• GPS receiver with MD6 Navilock plug
(USB or serial cable are optional available)
• Internal patch antenna
• Central fastening screw thread with cable leading from the middle
• Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz, C/A Code: 1.023 MHz
• Accepts the signals of up to 50 satellites at the same time
• Supports AssistNow Offline (14 days Almanac data), AGPS,
WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, NMEA 0183 protocols: GGA, GSA,
GSV, RMC, VTG
• Baud rate: up to 115200
• Update rate: up to 5 Hz
• Sensibility max. –162 dBm
• Water-proof housing (IPX7)
• Operating temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
• Cold start in about 25 sec.
• Hot start in about 1 sec.
• Cable length: 5 m
• Positioning accuracy: 2.5 m CEP (Circular Error Probable) and
2 m CEP with SBAS
• Dimension: 62 mm x 21 mm
• Linux ex Kernel 2.6, Mac, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8,
Windows Mobile 2003/5/6, Android ex V2.1
• MD6 connection cable
• NL-622MP receiver
• Installation material
• CD ROM
• Retail Box
No customer reviews for the moment.
Use this module to ask more info or quotation for this item