Prices are tax included
Warning: Last items in stock!
This mSATA flash module supports the SATA 6 Gb/s specification and impresses, compared to a standard module, with its more effective boot time and lower power consumption. It is designed for industrial use, has an extended temperature range of -40 °C +85 °C and supports the iSmart function (iSMART is a powerful, easy-to-use solid-state drive (SSD) and hard disk drive (HDD) monitoring tool. It allows system integrators to track important disk information, such as temperature, storage space, bad blocks, lifespan, and firmware, all under one platform). Furthermore, the module is vibration resistant. The intelligent recovery system provides testing and data recovery during voltage fluctuations.
The module can be configured as a boot device as well as for mere data storage.
• Capacity: 8 GB
• Form factor: Mini PCIe - full size
• Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s
• Chip: Toshiba
• Flash type: MLC
• Maximum channels: 4
• Maximum speed: Read 105 MB/s - Write 20 MB/s
• Maximum write cycles: 3000
• Maximum power consumption: 1.4 W (3.3 V x 433.6 mA)
• Thermal sensor: ST- Optional
• H/W Write protect: Optional
• ATA security: Yes
• S.M.A.R.T.: Yes
• Dimensions (LxWxH): 50.8 x 29.8 x 3.3 mm
• Vibration: 20G / 7 - 2000Hz
• Shock: 1500G / 0,5ms
• MTBF: >3 million hours
• Storage temperature: -55°C ~ +95°C
• Operation temperature: Industrial Grade -40°C ~ +85°C
• A free Mini PCIe (mSATA) slot - full size
• mSATA memory card
• Antistatic cover
No customer reviews for the moment.
Use this module to ask more info or quotation for this item