Prices are tax included
Warning: Last items in stock!
This MiniPCIe adapter by Delock expands your system by four additional serial ports, which you can lead out through the slot bracket. You can connect different serial devices like printer, scanner, modem etc. to this adapter.
on the module:
2 x 20 pin pin header male
on the slot bracket: (2 slot brackets)
2 x serial RS-232 DB9 male with screw nuts
• Chipset: Moschip MCS9904
• Form factor: MiniPCIe full size
• Interface: PCI Express revision 1.1
• Data transfer rate up to 230.4 Kb/s
• Compatible with 16C450 / 16C550 UART
• Cable length: ca. 30 cm (incl. connector)
• Windows Vista/Vista-64/7/7-64/8/8-64/8.1/8.1-64, Linux Kernel 3.7
• Mainboard with a free MiniPCIe slot with a PCIe interface
• MiniPCIe module
• 2 x serial connection cable
• 2 x slot bracket with 2 DB9 ports
• Driver CD
• User manual
No customer reviews for the moment.
Use this module to ask more info or quotation for this item