Prices are tax included
This solid USB hub by Delock with can be connected to a computer via the USB Type-A interface. It expands the computer by 4 USB Type-A ports. Connected devices such as smartphones can be charged or data can be transferred at 5 Gbps.
The sturdy, transparent plastic housing provides a view inside. A blue LED on the bottom makes the hub looks elegant even in the dark.
Sufficient power supply
The hub has an additional power supply port. If necessary, devices connected to the hub can be better supplied with power, e.g. to charge several smartphones or tablets at the same time.
1 x USB 3.0 Type Micro-B female >
4 x USB 3.0 Type-A female
1 x USB Type Micro-B female (5 V power supply)
• Chipset: VIA VL817
• Data transfer rate up to:
SuperSpeed USB 5 Gbps,
Hi-Speed 480 Mbps,
Full-Speed 12 Mbps,
Low-Speed 1.5 Mbps
• 1 x LED indicator
• Transparent plastic housing
• Power supply: Bus-powered or Self-powered
• Dimensions (LxWxH): ca. 80 x 35 x 19 mm
• Plug & Play
• Chrome OS 74.0 or above
• Linux Kernel 3.3 or above
• Mac OS 10.14.5 or above
• Windows 7/7-64/8.1/8.1-64/10/10-64
• PC or laptop with a free USB Type-A port
• Hub USB 3.0
• 1 x cable USB 3.0 Type Micro-B male to USB 3.0 Type-A male ca. 1 m
• User manual
• Retail Box
No customer reviews for the moment.