I prezzi sono IVA inclusa
Attenzione: Ultimi articoli in magazzino!
Navilock GNSS receiver possess an MD6 universal connector. The pin assignment of this connector is identical with chipsets by u-blox and SiRF. In order to connect the GNSS receiver to a serial port you need this specific connecting cable. The data protocol will be provided by the D-SUB 9 plug. On pin 6 you can analyze the PPS TTL signal from u-blox 8 receivers. Over opend cable end you connect the receiver to 5V DC.
• Connector: MD6 jack, D-SUB 9 jack, open cable end
• Power supply via open cable end
• Length: 6 pin connecting cable ca. 59 cm (including connector)
• Length: PS/2 cable ca. 39 cm (including connector)
• Navilock serial MD6 GNSS receiver
• One free SUB-D9 jack
• Connecting cable for GNSS receiver
• Poly bag
Ancora nessuna recensione da parte degli utenti.