Prices are tax included
The Delock PCI Express card expands your PC by four external USB 3.0-A ports. You can connect USB devices like e.g. docking station, card reader, hub, external enclosure etc. to the card. The card stands out due to the four USB Host Controller which can use one lane of the PCIe bus with 5 Gb/s.
• IOI item number: U3X4-PCIE4XE101
• Chipset: Renesas uPD720202
4 x external USB 3.0-A
1 x PCI Express x4, Rev. 2.0
1 x internal Molex 4 pin power connector
1 x internal SATA 15 pin power connector
• Data transfer rate PCI Express x4 up to 5 Gb/s per lane
• Supports Quality of Service (QoS)
• Supports PCI Express 2.0 specification
• Windows XP/XP-64/Vista/Vista-64/7/7-64
• PC with one free PCI express x4 / x8 / x16 slot
• PCI Express card USB
• White Box
No customer reviews for the moment.